Visions & Ethos
We set out to foster a caring family atmosphere in which everyone's contribution to the life of the school has equal value and all are granted equal opportunities. We aim to engender a spirit of trust and co-operation and tolerance towards others and to provide children with the self-discipline, which will enable them to strive to do their best.
To reinforce our commitment to you and your child, we have set 10 aims for the school, which underpin everything we do. These are:
- To provide a happy, secure learning environment for all children.
- To foster a caring, family atmosphere in which everyone's contribution to the life of the school has equal value.
- To enable access to a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum for children suited to their individual abilities and interests.
- To allow all children to fulfil their potential.
- To help all children gain confidence, self respect and a positive self image.
- To encourage curiosity and open mindedness.
- To model a Christian ethos within the life of the school, reflecting its Anglican foundation.
- To provide a moral code of behaviour.
- To prepare children for life in a multi cultural society, by developing knowledge and tolerance towards other cultures.
- To work in partnership with families and the community of Bradwell.
We care, share and learn together.